ok brief update on week before last....boring week....Thursday at reversals only like 10 of us showed up so we learned once we were kings, went to caufields while waiting on a lift was pennyless so Johnno bought me OJ :) so we talked about cartoons music and inuendo in nursery rhymes. then Friday went to see fame - not as good as the original. Saturday- emo park in port laoise with my cousins and gospel mass. gospel mass Sunday too :) then shut happened and I'm no longs talking to my best friend and don't wish too.
stressful week this week Monday - final wedding practice in front of my singing teacher and an audition Tuesday - reversals for show choir and audition Wednesday - dance auditions Thursday - final rehersal for show Friday - show today - wedding :)
so.......ok audition for fame - didn't get a call back wasn't really that upset went for dance auditions anyway then realised I wouldn't be able to do rehersals anyway but people I know (sean, johnno and dan) got parts so I'm delighted for them and will definatley go and see them :)
show last night was absolutely amazing it flew by everyone did an amazing job :) few technical hitches but we pulled it off :) 'Twas amazing sad it's over now though :( but if was good while it lasted ;)
wedding went amazing - better than I thought it would :) bride looked amazing kids were gorgeous sound was great music went really well a few relatives were there to listen :) went to Kildare outlet afterwards I got amazing chocolate fudge cake and a diet coke in the fab Italian restaraunt :) then we went shopping (which I usually hate) but we walked into this shop called desigual and I immediately fell in love with almost everything in the shop the stuff was absolutely gorgeous and unusual :) didn't get paid for re wedding yet so I had no money so I couldn't buy anything but I tried on this gorgeous shirt and absolutely fell head over heels inlove with it so my sister bought it for me for my bday on Wednesday :)
when I arrived home my twilight books were on the door step :) I'm quite happy right now :)
the only thing missing now is a man I'm on a hunt for a man I realy don't wanna be sweet 16 and never been kissed but I suppose I've left it a tad late.....16 in less than 4 days!!! as I said before though I don't want it to be a randomer so I'll wait. anyways if you find a mature guy within the three year age group whose got confidence without being up his own hole and likes music send him in my direction :)
ok so not really been thinking about ex-best friend this week but got a text from him. we're no longer friends and he still thinks he can text me and basically tell me to keep my trap shut! well why the hell should I huh? well anyways like he's gonna be reading this anyways so he won't be able to answer that but I'm pissed so I needed my little rant! why are some guys such assholes? why do they think they can tell girls what to do? why do girls let them away with things? and most importantly why do guys do things they know will hurt girls when they say they love them and care about them? It realy doesn't make sense to me but I'm sure in time it will
I believe in fate and leaving things to chance. everything happens for a reason! we may not like or understand the reasoning but that's just how it is!
special mention to dave, Sarah, ricky and jenny who came to the show on Friday :)
will blog again when I have time and stuff to write about :)
love
Orlagh
xxxxxxxxxx <3
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment